Selling a Home in the Washington, DC Metro Area
We Know the DC, Maryland & Virginia Real Estate Market
Looking forward to seeling that SOLD sign in your front yard? We know! And we will help! It is our goal to help you sell your home with the least amount of time and hassle as possible, and for the best price in today's market.
To start, we will get you up to speed on the current state of the market, and, more importantly, explain trends of where the market is headed. Then we will interpret the market data and help you choose the optimum pricing strategy so that your home will be priced to sell. We will highlight the unique selling points of your home and neighborhood in our marketing efforts. We bring in a team of professional photographers and home stagers to help you attract potential buyers to your home.
What We Do - a Real Estate Listing Checklist
- Service and Communication
Steps in the Home-Selling Process
1. Prepare your home for the market
- Fix outstanding repairs (we'll help you put together the list and provide contractor recommendations)
- Weigh making small renovations (some only break even, some add value and will get you more money)
- Declutter and depersonalize your home
- Staging (we offer several options to virtually or physically stage your home)
2. Choose a list price and pricing strategy
- Review comparable properties on the market (we'll provide this info)
- Evaluate market conditions
- Choosing a pricing strategy
- Select the list price for the home (this is ultimately your choice, we'll arm you with all the data to decide.)
3. Present your home for sale - These are items we take care of for you!
- Hire a professional photographer
- Pre-market your home to local agents
- Leverage video to make a lasting impression
- Single property website
- Social media strategy
- Open Houses
To discuss this in more detail and get our comprehensive marketing and listing checklist, please contact us in the form below.